1. Get up early, walk the beautiful white sand beaches of Clearwater Beach and find a quite space to lay out your towel and sit in stillness taking in the beauty.
2. Go for a run or a walk along the board-walk and beautiful bridges with fabulous views of the inter-coastal and Gulf waters and more. If your not a runner or walker, rent a bike to take in these beautiful views.
3. Attend Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga classes, geared for all levels, at Core Fitness Studios in the heart of Clearwater Beach on Mandalay above Hulk Hogan’s store. Classes Monday and Wednesday at noon and Friday 9:30am. A treat you will want to bring home with you and continue doing. Private-instruction available. www.sharondenton.com and www.cfsclearwater.com
4. Visit Sand Key Park and afterwards go to the Columbia for lunch, late afternoon or dinner. Sit on their beautiful deck over viewing the inter-coastal waters drinking a nice glass of wine or Sangria. www.pinellascounty.org/park and www.columbiarestaurant.com/clearwater
5. Have dinner at Caretta on the Gulf at the beautiful Sandpearl Resort and watch the sunset from their beautiful upper deck. Full and bar menu available. Dancing to live music at night. Reservations suggested for the prefect table. www.sandpearl.com
6. Get your weight work out on at Clearwater Fitness, above the Brown Boxer on Mandalay down from Core Fitness Studios. www.clearwaterbeachfitness.org
7. Want to buy a special something that isn’t a typical souvenir to remind you of your trip to Clearwater Beach? Visit My Lady Boutique (nice jeans, dresses and more) and Blue Lagoon (accessory heaven). Both shops located on Mandalay. Send the hubby to Hooters roof top bar while you shop!
8. Have drinks, watch the sunset and see the fabulous views at Pire House 60. www.PierHouse60ClearwaterBeachHotel.com
9. Visit Cork & Brew, a fabulous wine and craft beer bistro with great live music. Indoor and outdoor seating. www.corknbrew.com
10. Enjoy street performers, vendors, kid slides and fun during sunsets at the Clearwater Pier.